Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom3ster

Ninja Edge

WTF? That looks like a horrible idea. But this is coming from a guy who uses only the keyboard to play Doom.

Um....is this a joke?

"When we first tried the Ninja Edge foot switches with Quake III Arena, we were amazed at the unbelievable gaming power behind them."

haehahe lol

"These gamers are among the best players in the world and they can move, switch weapons and aim with unreal speed and accuracy."

yeah, it's called a mouse with a wheel on it. they cool.

Little Faith said:

They might be really handy for gamers that have lost arms or hands due to accidents or deformities.

Yeah, true...but my keyboard/mouse setup for games like Q3A, Q2 and UT kick ass!

the_Danarchist said:

WTF? That looks like a horrible idea. But this is coming from a guy who uses only the keyboard to play Doom.

He only uses the keyboard? Where does it say that? =|

Little Faith said:

They might be really handy for gamers that have lost arms or hands due to accidents or deformities.

I use CH pedals to straf and it works real well cept they have a pivot in the middle and have a long movement. They are hard to calibrate cause they use the joystick port. it kind of acts flakly on my computer.

and I have both my arms =)

Anywayz I ordered a pair... so I will let you know how they are.

~Doom3ster~

the_Danarchist said:

I got my ninjaedge foot switches and they are awesome! These are the best thing I have bought since my Logitech dual optical mouse to replace my crappy boomslug that everyone said was so great.

I use a Logitech Deluxe 104 keyboard and here is what I use on it for Q3:

F - Forward
E - Jump
D - Crouch
S - Zoom
SpaceBar - Rocket Jump

On my mouse I use the left button to fire and the right to backup. I use the wheel to switch weapons.

Then I use the left NinjaEdge to srafe left and the right ninja to strafe right. I am going to program the auxilliary pedals to do some stuff and see what works best.

~Doom3ster~

well i'm glad that worked out! i might consider getting some, but my feet are attached to the floor.

Use3D said:

well i'm glad that worked out! i might consider getting some, but my feet are attached to the floor.

These work real well by just putting the tips of my toes on them and my feet stay on the ground. I can rest the whole front of my feet on them by tilting back in my chair a bit. After using them for a couple of days, they feel real natural. =)

~Doom3ster~

Zaldron said:
I play my games in a yoga position.

Zaldrons Gamer classes

Zaldron: Become one with your shotgun.... now repeat after me "Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom"

Gokuma said:

But do they give you REAL ULTIMATE POWER?! Eh? Eh? *flips out and kills someone for no reason*

I can play better with them so that is good enough for me! =)

~Doom3ster~

Zaldron said:

I play my games in a yoga position.

Then you can play with your butt cheeks.