Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Duke Nukem Advance released, Torus Games GODS!

Well, I picked up Duke Nukem Advance today, which is basically Duke Nukem 3D with new levels and simplified gameplay. It runs so sweet and silky smooth that I'm willing to put Torus games on the list of programming gods as id, Lobotomy (Saturn Duke3D) and Hammerhead (PSX Quake 2).

The best part is, the same team (Torus Games) is working on Doom 2. I'm incredibly excited. If they can pull off Duke Nukem superbly, I can only imagine what Doom 2 will be like...

/me salivates, then goes back to play Duke Nukem Advance.

Then there's Metroid Prime, Castlevania HOD, Medal of Honor Underground, and more. Looks like the GBA and the Gamecube has all of the best games coming out this fall. I'll be both very happy and very poor by time I get all of the games and Transformers I want this fall. :)

elbryan42 said:

Then there's Metroid Prime, Castlevania HOD, Medal of Honor Underground, and more. Looks like the GBA and the Gamecube has all of the best games coming out this fall. I'll be both very happy and very poor by time I get all of the games and Transformers I want this fall. :)

Dude, Metroid kicks ass!

bigbadgangsta said:

Dude, Metroid kicks ass!

Fuck yes. So will Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion. Fusion is for the GBA, and is being made by the team who made Super Metroid. Anyone seen the preview trailer? For Fusion or for Prime?

And MOHU is coming to GBA? Sweet...Have to get Dukey as well.