Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12 minutes ago, dmg_64 said:

How do you make the "Notify me of replies" option disabled by default, It's annoying.

Click your name in the top right

Setting > Account Settings > Notification Settings 

Look toward the bottom. There is a checkbox option for it.

Addendum: You can additionally click the little bell and there is an option in that dialog boxes, "status bar" for, "notification settings." 

Edited by everennui

1 hour ago, Pure Hellspawn said:

my guess is blogs/Post Hell still exist but normal users don't have perms to view "Morons".

:0

maybe that means we are not morons anymore! Thanks ling <3

I love the new forum so far. Actually makes me excited to post more. Thanks Ling for all the hard work, it's awesome!

I think it's great change for this forum like nowadays layout and features!
rich text, conspicuous timeline, notification and so on. also I could finally set caco avater :P
Only I want to say is make line-height thing a bit less to scroll. Margin is a little enough for me.

1 minute ago, everennui said:

Clic

2 minutes ago, everennui said:

Click your name in the top right

Setting > Account Settings > Notification Settings 

Look toward the bottom. There is a checkbox option for it.

How the actual fuck do you wipe a comment box clean? Now this post is an abomination. I quoted the wrong thing, then tried to quote something else in order overwrite it, which failed. Now there is a quote within a quote. When I try to highlight and backspace the entire comment box it only removes text within the quote. When I leave the page and come back, it saves and remembers what was within the comment box. So now I just have to post this.

Help.

Just gonna post to say that I'm liking some of the new forum features so far! Having a bigger avatar and having a cover photo for our profiles are nice additions.

I like the new look but I miss screenshots and download pages in newstuff Chronicles ((

Firefox 50.0.2

After a while I receieved so many notifications from this thread when it was just open, that it bugged out or something, and then I had to log in again... and now all the little icons just show some box and some code like F0C6 (except the ones at the top of the reply box). Earlier they were just fine. Had same problem in some other forum.. got it fixed somehow, don't know how, maybe clear cache?

Also keeps asking if I want to receive notifications, and I already told ok.

Glad I could change my name. The earlier started to annoy me.

11 minutes ago, Breezeep said:

Just gonna post to say that I'm liking some of the new forum features so far! Having a bigger avatar and having a cover photo for our profiles are nice additions.

Indeed... The bigger avatars make AD_79's avatar even more pleasant to look at... That aside, it's really going to take me a while to get used all of this though.

This definitely needs some tweaking. It seems that font sizes are optimized for mobile with no provisions for large desktop monitors.

What I absolutely don't like about the Doomworld theme is that buttons are hard to make out, they need a bit more contrast from the background.

And where's Post Hell...?

Got the little icons working, had to allow some fontawesome object with noscript. Strange that they initially worked without having to allow them.

10 minutes ago, Graf Zahl said:

This definitely needs some tweaking. It seems that font sizes are optimized for mobile with no provisions for large desktop monitors.

And where's Post Hell...?

CTRL + Mousewheel should solve that issue. Kind of.

I find it very interesting that so many people, myself included, seem to "miss" post-hell. Sarcastically speaking: Post-hell is currently one of the most sought after trash bins on the internet.

Just now, Sure Bowb said:

Post-hell is currently one of the most sought after trash bins on the internet.

That stuff is really entertaining, it's quality trash, after all... :D

Can't argue with that, it's pretty funny to see the kind of posts that are deemed bad enough to go beyond simply being locked and literally banished into a Hell.

I feel like I must be missing something to not legitimately care that much regarding post hell's disappearance. The only thing I'll miss is still available on Youtube anyway!

7 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I feel like I must be missing something to not legitimately care that much regarding post hell's disappearance. The only thing I'll miss is still available on Youtube anyway!

I demand a Post Hell commemoration WAD!

4 minutes ago, DooM_RO said:

I demand a Post Hell commemoration WAD!

When I'm done with my contribution to the 2017 community project, I might actually start working on a level for that. Why don't we see if more people would be willing to partake? If it turned out like a community project that could have its deadline like a year from now, so it's done after one year without post-hell, it might be something that people would be interested in.

Just now, Sure Bowb said:

When I'm done with my contribution to the 2017 community project, I might actually start working on a level for that. Why don't we see if more people would be willing to partake? If it turned out like a community project that could have its deadline like a year from now, so it's done after one year without post-hell, it might be something that people would be interested in.

How about textures and things that reference the most infamous contents of Post Hell throughout the years?

1 minute ago, DooM_RO said:

How about textures and things that reference the most infamous contents of Post Hell throughout the years?

Consider me interested. We should, however, save that "post-hell O.S.T." for the final level though ;-)

Oh, one more 'quirk' of the new forum software for Ling's consideration.

The imgur image display (and maybe other image hosts, not sure yet) is using iframes, and looks kinda fugly too thanks to it's constant reminder that it's hosted on imgur and how there are mobile apps for imgur each time a picture is posted. Can't remember where I saw this and who's post it was, it may already be fixed.
The older system of just having down-scaled images which are expanded (or light boxed as is the case now?) for their larger versions was/is certainly preferable!

Also thanks for restoring the Cacowards. Afterglow, XWE and other hosted pages still to go perhaps? :)

Doomworld without post hell is...

a plane that doesn't fly

a pothead that isn't high

a suicidal thought that doesn't die

a fat man without boobs

a hoe that doesn't suck

a hooker with no luck

a flirt that doesn't f***

a shoe with no laces

a nerd without braces

a sentencewithoutspaces

a gay guy without style

a s*** without a pile

a phone without a dial

a desk without a seat

socks without feet

a heart missing its beat

Seems cool overall but where am I going to get my news on recent politics and multi-threaded source ports without post hell.