Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quagsire

So I see there's a new layout

Pretty slick but I feel like some things are a bit too screen spacey, like the notifications drop down menu. Hopefully that'll be fixed.

It's all-right man. Shhh, there there. No one cares about this topic, that's right, there there, shhhh. No one even cares. Yes. Blogs no longer exists either. So your hibernation can even become complete.

It's ok. We all love you for who you are. This is a point of communal rejuvenation. A new name, a new spirit, a new zeitgeist. Who knows what the times may bring. We know you are. ;)

Yeah, I finally got to ditch that long used name, the one I used since I was 13 on most sites, even long after I stopped playing Minecraft. I should've came up with a name like this sooner.

Also, I just noticed I can still access the older site. Or is it just up until this one is finished?

How are you accessing the older site out of curiosity? I can't seem to at the moment, I get an auto redirect

5 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

How are you accessing the older site out of curiosity? I can't seem to at the moment, I get an auto redirect

I typed in the old url and it took me to the old site. Might've been a bug but I dunno.

54 minutes ago, AbsorbedHatch said:

I typed in the old url and it took me to the old site. Might've been a bug but I dunno.

Same here. Made one last thread there, and then it kept redirecting. When going to a specific file (eg one of PHP files of Doomworld), you'll get a "file not found" message.

Doomworld has been purged.

Agreed. It is too Kevin spacey. Much scroll.

Am I the only one here who likes this new update? There is so much more customization and easier layout of profiles, posts and embedding. And while I am at it, HEY LOOK WE DONT HAVE TO CONVERT OUR AVATARS TO 64-BIT!!1!!xd

A bit too much padding. I don't like the 'h' in your name getting bounced to a new line. Maybe it's just me. Could be worse on my desktop, which has a tiny little monitor. Overall look is growing on me. Can't decide if it's simpler or more complex, though.