Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

A nostalgic trip for me - Memphis May Fire's first EP. Specifically this song. Really takes me back 9 or so years.

Found out about them when Youtube autoplay changed a song after Mazzy Star. They're awesome.

4 hours ago, Swine & Roses said:

Really digging this new Cyanotic, they've been quiet for a long time (or I'm just bad with keeping up with artists I like, too much music).

I think I like this more every time I hear it - sadly that's a bit time consuming (ffs Jimmy :D). Plenty of awesome vocalists here, but Karevik, Mills and Jansen are the main standouts imo

Been on an Agalloch binge lately. Pale Folklore will always be my favorite, but lately I've been appreciating The Mantle a lot more than I ever did in the past. Great album, probably their least "metal" full-length.

And I realize that this track is not from The Mantle, just wanted to mention that album specifically. :)

53 minutes ago, Averagewalrus23.9 said:

Speaking About Cold War era music, this is one of my favorite in the genre

I forgot about this song for a few years. Really fond of the interplay of bass/vox inflections and rhythms -- 3:11-3:23 especially is pretty nice.  

I utterly despised their single from last year, but I'll always love them for Junior.