Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Somewhat rediscovered this recently along with some other DHR stuff. Even saw them live twice. Can't believe it's been 13 years already...

1 hour ago, Dragonfly said:

If you don't watch the video, you wouldn't realise this was a female vocalist covering the song.

If you spend more time with girls, you'll also realise they fart and burp just like any other man.

6 minutes ago, Megalyth said:

The Fine Constant

God damnit, Sarah Longfield is a great guitarist. It's thanks to Rob Scallon I found out about her, and subsequently, her band, which made being subscribed to his channel worth it!

Before playing your video I WAS listening to this brilliance:

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

It's thanks to Rob Scallon I found out about her

Same here. I think it was a Jared Dines video that I'd happened upon that led me to Rob Scallon and Fluff's videos. Before that it was Mystery Guitar Man's videos. Some exceptionally creative and experimental music across the board.

Also probably the most hilarious:

@Megalyth - For me it was always the Binary Metal one that I found most enjoyable. To some extent there's also the youtube Stevie T, but I find him too obnoxious. His "Super Mario Djent" wasn't so bad though. Both videos below ^^

Hey, I liked Afterimage too. I posted The Unseen somewhere, really good songs, reminds me of Erra.

Now who wants some Tony Danza:

I fuckin' love me some Danza. Definitely feel some Dillinger Escape Plan influence in their music.

Was listening to Tesseract just now:

12 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

For me it was always the Binary Metal one that I found most enjoyable.

Ha yes, I love the Morse code and binary metal videos. One of these days I want to get an 8-string guitar and try to do something like Rob and Fluff do with "\m/ \m/ Subscribe \m/ \m/". The dueling 6 and 8-string guitars with different tunings sounds so wicked when harmonizing.

Anyway:

This came up randomly on my YouTube a while ago. Mainly I found the intro hilarious, but the song grew on me as well.

9 minutes ago, YukiRaven said:

Still my favorite movie of all time, next to the 1954 Godzilla.

One of the funniest movies ever made. Clarence Botteger is the most hilariously, ruthless bad guy ever.

That scene with the fire cracks me up every time.

@Megalyth - Twelve Foot Ninja's brilliant. My favourite track of theirs is Mother Sky. In fact I'ma listen to it now, so I guess it counts for this thread. :P

Unbelievably trippy. Pure, genuine LSD soaked psychedelic rock from the cult paranoia climate of the late 1960's: