Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I typically don't bother with cover songs unless they bring something new to the table, and goddamn does this one deliver.

The sound of my own head beating against the wall after witnessing 30 minutes of that bullshit live action Ghost in the Shell movie.

I don't need sleep anymore after dose of this awesomness of anime and music combination.

10 minutes ago, MysteriousHaruko said:

I don't need sleep anymore after dose of this awesomness of anime and music combination.

If I'm not mistaken, the footage itself is from the anime "Megazone."  I think it's specifically from Megzone's 1st OVA (original video animation).

1 minute ago, Master O said:

If I'm not mistaken, the footage itself is from the anime "Megazone."  I think it's the 2nd OVA (original video animation).

Yes. Comments on youtube said this too. I'll put this in anime watch list for sure.

Just a weird random thing that popped into my head before bed. Not really a big Psychopathic fan these days, I burnt out on that shit as an edgy teenager, but this song always amused me. If you can't hear why, I posted the source. Now I'm curious if Sonic Mayhem or id are credited for the sample.

MUH AMBIENT FEELS

I LOVE IT ALREADY

STEP OFF HATERS

(looks like there's going to be another Year Zero style ARG and possibly even another album after this one so it's connected with Not The Actual Events in an interesting way)

Here comes the best electronic music i ever heard and i totally doesn't fucking know the name:

I have a newfound love for these guys. Something finally clicked that should have about 20+ years ago and I friggin LOVE it :D