Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Saw them in 'Frisco back in the Pleistocene when they opened for Motorhead. What an awesome show that was.

The good thing about me is that you may look at me headbanging against a wall, but the next day, Im just going to stay put while gently drinking some tea.

@YukiRaven I freaking LOVE Lustmord, he's simply the BEST dark ambient project out there. And he's not hard to find? Everything's up on spotify. My fav is place where the black stars hang. 

also I've been revisiting an old 2015 playlist, and remembered how great this song was

9 hours ago, Neurosis said:

And he's not hard to find? Everything's up on spotify. My fav is place where the black stars hang. 

Well, I meant on places like Youtube.  I've never touched Spotify myself.

Anyway, just found out these guys are having a North American tour, but they aren't coming to my state, which makes me very sad :'(

On 9/13/2017 at 6:04 PM, Voltcom9 said:

I will have to check that out! I really dig dark ambient tracks! Trent Reznors OST for QUAKE was probably my favourite soundtrack of any movie or game ever so if it's anything like that I'll likely really enjoy it.

Since you like ambient music, you'd also love Tangerine Dream and Brian Eno's albums.

Although most people know the song "In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida" from the Simpsons, the actual album itself is a classic, too.