Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

15 hours ago, Agent6 said:

@Mayhem666 Forgot something, check out Sodom's new line up, looks like Frank Blackfire has returned, and there are 2 new members (yeah, Sodom is now a quartet).

Lol, Sodom in quartet isn't Sodom in my book.  but it's awesome that Blackfire returns, So sad Witchhunter isn't there anymore with us, he was the machine. Tom is still the most respectable guy in the German bands today though.

1 hour ago, Mayhem666 said:

Lol, Sodom in quartet isn't Sodom in my book.  but it's awesome that Blackfire returns, So sad Witchhunter isn't there anymore with us, he was the machine. Tom is still the most respectable guy in the German bands today though.

I like the idea of Sodom having two guitarists, especially since one of them now Blackfire once again. Witchhunter's later years were pretty tragic, but if I'm being honest, I don't think he was ever that good of a drummer. Tom is easily the most respectable person in currently active German thrash metal groups, but if we're talking about German metal overall, then it would be a hard pick between him and Hansi Kursch. I also really like the way his voice has sounded over the past few albums. Very raspy and grizzled sounding.

6 hours ago, Ajora said:

I like the idea of Sodom having two guitarists, especially since one of them now Blackfire once again. Witchhunter's later years were pretty tragic, but if I'm being honest, I don't think he was ever that good of a drummer. Tom is easily the most respectable person in currently active German thrash metal groups, but if we're talking about German metal overall, then it would be a hard pick between him and Hansi Kursch. I also really like the way his voice has sounded over the past few albums. Very raspy and grizzled sounding.

He was a great drummer, however, frankly, before leaving the band his style started to change into something less interesting to hear, not on par with what he did on In the Sign of Evil, Expurse of Sodomy, and Persecution Mania, or not in my opinion anyway. And sadly his drinking issues only killed him eventually, as well as rendered him unable to play drums properly later in life (just look at The Final Sign of Evil...) .

Since I'm doubly fortunate to work 3rd shifts and allowed to listen to music while I work, I get a lot of opportunities to listen/try out new music. Lately I've been listening to these guys alot: 

21 minutes ago, BJ34 said:

Weird Russian prog-rock music. Russian King Crimson. My favourite russian rock band.

Speaking of Russians....  one man post rock band..... one of my favorite songs ever: 

18 hours ago, BJ34 said:

I love this boy (I'm not a gay, but I enjoy boys who wear like a girl)

Dont mean any offense but i think the term is a trap

Baller as hell song tho👌👌