Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Random fact: I almost never listen to music in my native language, this is one of the very few exceptions.

My first post in this thread, wish me luck

ATTENTION: POPULAR MAINSTREAM RAP MUSIC ALERT (NOT THE DEATH METAL TRASH Y'ALL LISTEN TO HAHAHA FIGHT ME LMAO)

So I've been looping this one for 4 hours now... such an amazing song. Or I do have zeЯ0 muZ1KaL taZt€? :]

Don't google the lyrics unless you feel really compelled to, the song will lose a lot of its charm, hahaha. 3 minutes of unintelligible muttering and then an epic finish left quite an impression on me... unlike the generic rap lyric about cocaine, mon€y and success. :]

1 hour ago, Mayhem666 said:

I still like quite alot my melodic bm hehe.

Not bad for a band made completely from the fingernails and toenails of the dead... lol  jk

Definitely one of my Darkspace favorites. Mixture of coldness, rawness, peacefulness, very catchy riffs and aggression.

Been replaying these two for over a week now, great mixes if you like the 80's synth revival with added millennial oomph type-thingie:

Also including a hard as nails rock-band I just found. Local, so I may be biased: