Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Good stuff Mr. Duff, also cheers for reminding my that i haven't listened to Laibach since like 15 years. Nice to see they still come up with new stuff.

@tourniquet Glad to see you like Laibach as well. I've been listening to them since 1986, when Nova Akropola was released. I never heard Vor Sonnen-Aufgang until today, so I'm thrilled see them doing such great work after all these years. And then there's Mina. ;)

On 6/19/2018 at 6:03 AM, DesecratorJ said:

I found this metal version pretty funny

Easy on the bacon kid!

Actually, its not that bad, just needs some rhythmic practice and more RAM

I was lucky enough to hear this live at two concerts last year. Honestly, it was a little better then than this studio version, they changed up the guitar bit in the middle and I liked the original.

Edited by Dragonsbrethren

Awesome synthwave track that pays homage to 80's style pop tracks. 

This track wouldn't feel out of place in a Unreal or Command & Conquer game. 

Movie clips are from the 1987 flick "Adventures In Babysitting" in case if you were wondering.

Very similar to FINAL TNT DOOM MUSIC "Let's Kill At Will" (MAP11). Maybe "Let's Kill At Will" based on this music.

@DesecratorJ Better yet, Heavens Die (Diabolicum reference).

Meanwhile, I'm really digging the new Watain, but no, I'll always hate that part of them that's trying to look like they're the "most serious" thing around. Still, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their works. Just like I loathe Euronymous for similar reasons yet Deathcrush and DMDS (+ Chimera, but Euro was long dead by that time) are my favorite Mayhem albums.

Ok, my username on Battle.net is Bathory, and someone named Enslaved told me that Bathory is a shit band, i'm like, if Bathory was a shit band, I wouldn't imagine what the whole norwegian scene would have been, your shitty band included. What a douche lol.

Anyway...