Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

8 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

No wonder why it alway has been my favorite Immortal album, simply because it feature the band's best material.

That's more debatable since you can just divide Immortal in 2 eras (or actually 3 now). PH is their darkest album, but not quite the most atmospheric release, that's probably going to be Battles in the North. It does have the best lyrics probably, if only the English wasn't partially broken. And their most evil is always going to be DFM, they've never been so evil ever again. It also feels warmer than all their other release and more colorful, and the production and guitar tone are something never to be seen again.

A shame that Trippie Redd is apparently kind of an asshole because his music kicks ass, I love this autotuned crap so so so much

This song is perfect for me, I can write more villains for my stuff with this, heh.

Well this is surely awesome, but frankly compared to the original games and TNT this feels out of place. Not exactly potential IWAD material in my book, despite being awesome.

2 hours ago, Agent6 said:

Well this is surely awesome, but frankly compared to the original games and TNT this feels out of place. Not exactly potential IWAD material in my book, despite being awesome.

We both know you like my tracks best :D

This game has an awesome and very overworldly sountrack

The sound f of my fucking pain/.

but srsly tho: 

edit:OMGGG QWTTF I AM LISTENING OT IT  AGAIN!!!! wow lol

Edited by elarmadillo3 : srsly