Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

7 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

What browser you on?

Firefox 61.0.1 (64bits) with windows 10 home (64 bits)

19 minutes ago, FrenchGuy said:

Firefox 61.0.1 (64bits) with windows 10 home (64 bits)

Try cleaning your browser cache, maybe restart your computer too

23 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

Try cleaning your browser cache, maybe restart your computer too

Final try, if it doesn't works I give up.

1 hour ago, rehelekretep said:

I find this track is rather accessible listening. Usually I have a lot of harm to enjoy black metal genre, I think it's not for me.

1 hour ago, rehelekretep said:

theres a big range of black metal - some more accessible than others, as with any metal subgenre

I'm agree with you but I have the feeling that black metal is in generally less accessible that the most of the metal subgenre.
I warn you this is the opinion of a ignorant in black metal

I went on a bit of a nostalgia trip on the way home from work the other day and listened to this

then this

and then this

I probably looked like absolute muppet treating my steering wheel like a drum kit but I was super energized by the time I got to the gym.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:50 PM, FrenchGuy said:

I'm agree with you but I have the feeling that black metal is in generally less accessible that the most of the metal subgenre.
I warn you this is the opinion of a ignorant in black metal

Nah, it really is less accessible than the other genres overall, same for death metal, but black metal was specifically created (or, rather, that was the vision of some the most important acts of the second wave such as Burzum and Darkthrone) to be inaccessible to most people. If it wasn't through the music itself it was through the lyrics, after all most people don't like hearing music that deals with themes like anti-christianity/religion, satanism, occultism, darkness, death, destruction, evil, anti-creation, murder, hatred, nihilism, suicide, misanthropy, and so on, or at the other end of the spectrum paganism (and other religions), myths, legends, nature, space, and more philosophical/existential themes.

Really wish this song was longer since it's easily become my favorite in the entire game...

Edited by Agent6