Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

33 minutes ago, TheEndOfUs said:

what, you like threatning kids?

This thread is about music. Your posts are off-topic, which is why Dragonfly said what he said.

So I won't be off-topic myself, right now I am listening to music from the Ultima games. It is good music, and it brings back fond memories. I don't have a video, but I have a link to where I got the music:

http://www.ultima.rabbitslair.de/lair.htm

14 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

So you finally recognized how good this record is? Haha.

I never said it wasn't good, just that the symphony never quite clicked for me, an unusual mix of black and gothic vibes. But it has managed to grow on me, I've listened to the remastered edition a few times these days.

Just now, Agent6 said:

I never said it wasn't good, just that the symphony never quite clicked for me, an unusual mix of black and gothic vibes. But it has managed to grow on me, I've listened to the remastered edition a few times these days.

One doesn't simply dislike the funeral atmosphere of Shivering Voice of the Ghost.

11 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

One doesn't simply dislike the funeral atmosphere of Shivering Voice of the Ghost.

Haha After the Deluge, that notorious song which appears only on the second recording of the album. It's present on my In the Sign of Evil/Obssessed by Cruelty compilation however it's not the studio version that appears on the vinyl, I think it's a demo or something judging after the audio quality.