Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

@DesecratorJ Same, but in all genres really. In death metal, I loathe the bands who employ styles similar to pig squeals, that's just plain garbage for me. Or, another example, styles similar to King Diamond's of the guy from Destruction after their Sentence of Death EP, which is why I typically avoid such thrash and heavy metal acts.

Since you like Demilich you will probably like Chthe'ilist as well since their works up until Le Dernier Crepuscule are basically Demilich-core :v .

Heard a demo of this and sounded delicious...

Album is aviable at "name your price" on bandcamp (check the video description)

18 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Rigor Mortis

Rigor Mortis is such a classic. 

@DesecratorJ Yeah, basically. That style was just never my cup of tea, I find it more irritating than enjoyable. I take something similar to Tom Angelripper over that any time. Though to be fair, as I've already mentioned, I really like Destruction's Sentence of Death EP, but after that, just the instrumental...

@DesecratorJ I do like Infernal Overkill and basically 90% of their albums, except for the vocals, regardless of whether they're high or low in the mix.

Ah yes, old Meshuggah, more like Metallica on steroids :v . Too bad they changed their style to damn djent later on...

Found this the other day. Anyone know of music that's like this/suggestions? I've been looking through darkwave/synthwave/etc. wave stuff and haven't really found much that I like.