Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

Thorr's hammer - Dommedagsnatt EP [1996] full album HQ

At first, I have thought the lady singing in english but after some investigation, it seems that it is Norwegian. Strange first contact with this language.

1 hour ago, FrenchGuy said:

At first, I have thought the lady singing in english but after some investigation, it seems that it is Norwegian. Strange first contact with this language.

Yep, likely because Runhild (the singer) is Norwegian and she took care of the lyrics on the EP. The rest of the members are from US and France, quite an interesting band indeed.

@DesecratorJ Yep, Runhild and Dana Duffey (not present here) are pretty damn kickass, though I have to say that I don't enjoy Mythic (Dana's death metal band) as much as I do Thorr's Hammer, the instrumental is too monotonous. I don't like Demonic Christ that much either, for the same reason, despite the attitude, seriousness and solid musicianship being there. Go creative or go home :v .

Its funny how sometimes demo\session versions of songs sounds so much better than the studio counterpart, capturing sound can be so much

17 minutes ago, TheEndOfUs said:

Its funny how sometimes demo\session versions of songs sounds so much better than the studio counterpart, capturing sound can be so much

Totally agree with that.

3 hours ago, TheEndOfUs said:

I totally agree with you. Some of my favorite versions of songs are the demo versions/session versions. I may still love the studio/album counterparts but after listening to them so many times, i tend to find the demo's more interesting. This isn't as heavy as what people have been posting but i've been listening to a lot of different genres lately; mostly Rock, Grunge (i hate the term Grunge btw) and Metal oriented music with a little bit of old-school Hip-hop thrown in.

Here's the classic Korn demo from 1993. There are a few other pre-Korn demo songs with a different singer on vocals but this is actually the band as people know them today (minus the newish drummer). I'm sure most fans have already heard this though. This is the correct speed/pitch version as it does circulate in a slightly faster version which i had and used to listen too xD.

Edited by CyberDreams : Fixed Link

11 hours ago, Ajora said:

Final Fantasy Final Boss Music - Final Fantasy III Cloud Of Darkness

Reminds me hundreds of hours on the first dissidia and dissidia 012 on PSP, such a horrible character to fight, Cloud of Darkness.

I try to catch up about Motörhead, I never really listen this band before.

Ex nihilo nihil fit. Old Funeral surely was an interesting band to say the least.