Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

16 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

@DesecratorJ You ignored my other post regarding Abhorrence :v .

Oh well, I don't really know about these guys as I didn't went that much into discovering underground death metal bands. So I can't really tell. However i'm not big of a fan about bands they do come backs after more or less 30 years.

7 hours ago, DesecratorJ said:

Oh well, I don't really know about these guys as I didn't went that much into discovering underground death metal bands. So I can't really tell. However i'm not big of a fan about bands they do come backs after more or less 30 years.

Yeah, for good reason since most turn to shit after losing their chemistry. Still, I was wondering how many like their latest EP since so many expected it to be another necro sounding record in the vein of their early material, but I think it's good the way it is. Even by simply looking and the name of the record and cover you can tell it's not the classic Abhorrence.

@DesecratorJ This and 2 more song were recorded during the Goatcraft Torment session but only made it on the Eternal Eclipse compilation. Quite a shame really since they're stellar, totally not filler material.

Also used to avoid Rippikoulu in the past for a dumb reason ("that's such a stupid name lol"). And of course, I was retarded since it actually carries deeper meaning as well. Plus, it's beautiful <3 .