Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Reign in Blood and South of Heaven. They both fit on one CD, and I'm pretty sure I'll have it in my car CD player for another month or two,

13 minutes ago, Jello said:

Reign in Blood and South of Heaven. They both fit on one CD, and I'm pretty sure I'll have it in my car CD player for another month or two,

Then you should do the same with Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits.

11 minutes ago, DesecratorJ said:

Then you should do the same with Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits.

Who says I haven't? I just really like Reign in Blood and South of Heaven. I've also burned Seasons in the Abyss and Divine Interventions. God Hates Us All and Diabolus in Musica. I have all of their albums on vinyl except Show no Mercy and Hell Awaits, got those on CD. 

Edited by Jello

Considering that Final Fantasy albums have often gotten piano-only remixes in the past... how the hell did this song not get an official one from them?

And how the hell did this guy just completely nail it?

I think I've already mentioned this before, but I almost always listen to music whenever I'm working on a mod. This what I'm currently listening to:

If you think folclore music and deathcore can not be melded together, listen to this breakdown! The song is not in English though. 

Khanъ are from my land, Bulgaria and have a really interesting band. I can share more songs by them in the future. 

I still cry when I hear this, and it's been years since I last saw this series.

Would HIGHLY recommend it if you've never seen it - it's made by the same guys who did the Fate/Stay Night animes (the good ones - ufotable), and of course is also written by the same guy who wrote Fate/Stay Night (the original light novels actually predate the original F/SN visual novel by about 5-ish years).

Episode 5 is hands-down one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in anime (and I've been watching it since the early 90s!). Picture every Gainax-style mindfuck you can think of. Now picture two solid hours of it. That's Episode 5 in a nutshell. It was so intense I had to pause and take a breather halfway through it just to get my bearings and try to wrap my head around it all.

Can't recommend the series or the OST enough, really.

Oh, and if you do watch it, stay tuned for the post-credits scenes. Every episode has one, and they often foreshadow or hint at important stuff that will happen in future episodes.