Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

STP - Tiny Music...Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop (full album) (1996)

More of a mellow STP album but i've grown to really like it.

3 hours ago, CyberDreams said:

STP - Tiny Music...Songs From The Vatican Gift Shop (full album) (1996)

More of a mellow STP album but i've grown to really like it.

Nice choice, they're one of my favorite bands and I remember thinking this album was a bit odd at first as well, but it grew on me. "Big Bang Baby" is one of their best songs imo. Interstate Love Song from the previous album is probably one of my favorite songs by any band ever, I could listen to it all day.

The DeLeo brothers really made so much of the band's sound with their bass+guitar. Lady Picture Show, that guitar solo is next level epic

STP - N0 4 (full album) - 1999

This album has a "raunchier", heavier sound compared to the last record. It sort of reminds me of KoRn's "Issues" record which oddly enough came out the same year that N0 4 was released and it was produced by the same producer, Brendan O'Brien, as well.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:34 PM, reflex17 said:

Nice choice, they're one of my favorite bands and I remember thinking this album was a bit odd at first as well, but it grew on me. "Big Bang Baby" is one of their best songs imo. Interstate Love Song from the previous album is probably one of my favorite songs by any band ever, I could listen to it all day.

The DeLeo brothers really made so much of the band's sound with their bass+guitar. Lady Picture Show, that guitar solo is next level epic

Thanks! Also i agree! While i do like the heavier songs a lot which might be why Core is still my fav album (plus i do like the "heavier" guitar sound that's on that record), i do really like the other albums as well. "Interstate Love Song" is one of my fav songs by them as well!

47 minutes ago, CyberDreams said:

It sort of reminds me of KoRn's "Issues" record which oddly enough came out the same year that N0 4 was released and it was produced by the same producer, Brendan O'Brien, as well.

Oh wow that's interesting, I'm a fan of both bands but I never knew that! 

Korn is another one of those bands a lot of people say their earliest stuff is best, Issues has some sweet songs tho

I recently played Time Hollow , a very underrated visual-novel game on DS.

23 hours ago, reflex17 said:

Oh wow that's interesting, I'm a fan of both bands but I never knew that! 

Korn is another one of those bands a lot of people say their earliest stuff is best, Issues has some sweet songs tho

Yeah i'm a fan as well! Also i do really like Korn's first couple albums a lot more than the later stuff haha! But i do enjoy listening to the newer albums as well and i would still totally see them in concert if i could. I think i might actually listen to some Korn soon lol.

Anyways i'm back on my Ozzy binge.

Ozzy Osbourne - Black Rain (full album) - 2007 

Not a bad record but not all that great either. I'm not too fond of the production on this one but it does have some decent songs imo.

This reminds me of old jungle games lol. It was a fun run though.