Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

My favourites are Fallin' 4 U and Ur My Bby.

Makes me wanna see them make Overkill 2 with Tom Rogan. I wanna know his story just as much as we are given G's in Overkill.

Ohh digging again this old guys!!!

They had more than fifthy albums and they are not even remembered by anyone.

Such a shame!!!

How more epic could be a song about farting?

The entirety of their work, or what's available on Spotify at least. Really digging every single song, very pleasant tunes to drown out the noises while outside. The best thing about it is hearing the voice of someone I listen to every day, but not actually hearing him there.

Dizziness (Swe) - Midnight Lover

I found this awesome piece and I can't stop listening to it. The solo at the 3:58 and the incredible arpeggios shortly afterwards are simply amazing. What an uknown masterpiece. I would really want to ping midi composers here like Jimmy to check it out... But I'll resist the urge. Probably just gonna bother people

The mixture of dangdut and house music that stormed Indonesia in the mid-late 2000's, and has since become legendary.

18 hours ago, Lokatzis 007 CJ said:

Dizziness (Swe) - Midnight Lover

I found this awesome piece and I can't stop listening to it. The solo at the 3:58 and the incredible arpeggios shortly afterwards are simply amazing. What an uknown masterpiece. I would really want to ping midi composers here like Jimmy to check it out... But I'll resist the urge. Probably just gonna bother people

Yeah that shit is awesome, glad to see other people that dig this sort of underground stuff like me.

For my American brothers

because I'm old

Edited by Szymanski : i've been drinking