Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

On 4/6/2017 at 4:13 PM, Lila Feuer said:

*all posts*

Wow, someone who appreciates good aggrotech... awesome. I thought I was the only one here, hah.

This is all I'm gonna post.

Edited by Hellektronic

All Along the Watchtower
Performed by various artists throughout the world, and produced by Playing for Change

[Originally by Bob Dylan (and with a memorable cover by Jimi Hendrix)]

@Doom_Dude April Wine - Say Hello has an incredible syncopated beat, a tight rhythm, and sharp guitar work. Nice vocals too. Thanks for the recommendation.

I think we all better hide our videos under spoilers. Maybe there's guys with limited traffic and they don't want to waste it by just looking in this topic

Spoiler

2 hours ago, SilverMiner said:

I think we all better hide our videos under spoilers. Maybe there's guys with limited traffic and they don't want to waste it by just looking in this topic

Limited traffic? That's a myth perpetuated by poor people who can't deal with waiting. I'm poor and I DEAL WITH IT! Lol.

Gambling advertisement aside, this remix is a good funkot remix, for those who want to get to know more of this EDM genre.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, ReX said:

@Doom_Dude April Wine - Say Hello has an incredible syncopated beat, a tight rhythm, and sharp guitar work. Nice vocals too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Hey @ReX, glad you enjoyed that. I've been on a April Wine kick lately.

@Doom_Dude: Last Time I'll Ever Sing the Blues is a terrific blues/rock song. Thanks for sharing.

For those in the mood for something somewhat different, listen to In Flagrante Delicto by Nucleus. Quintessential jazz-rock fusion. [Fair warning: It's 16:20 long]