Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Searching for info/footage on old games once again turns up something interesting.  Contrary to "Bishop of Hexen" though I suspect this one's a deliberate nod/tribute.

I rarely listen songs related to religion, but this song is damn catchy

@Mayhem666 Immortal announced today that the new album is scheduled for release on July 6th. A single is also coming soon on vinyl and digital format on May 11th.

I'm really hyped but the moment I saw the cover I got worried a little. It doesn't take a genius to realize it's the one they used for All Shall Far but stripped of color and grimmer. Recycling material... I really hope the music will not reflect this.

1 hour ago, Agent6 said:

@Mayhem666 Immortal announced today that the new album is scheduled for release on July 6th. A single is also coming soon on vinyl and digital format on May 11th.

I'm really hyped but the moment I saw the cover I got worried a little. It doesn't take a genius to realize it's the one they used for All Shall Far but stripped of color and grimmer. Recycling material... I really hope the music will not reflect this.

I'm actually worried about this. Demonaz handling all the stuff after so many years of hiatus, but anyway, Immortal to me wasn't that great after the first few records, I don't expect much for them.

@Mayhem666 Dis ya miss Demonaz' March of the Norse mate? Well, he didn't actually play guitar on it, but wrote it alone nonetheless, and since it was great I've no doubt he can handle his shit just like in the old days. I'm just very intrigued about the quality of the music since, well, the cover is underwhelming, I'm not going to lie. Supposedly Demonaz can still conjure the same speed from the old days from what was said in the post:

"...45 minutes of merciless speed and icy darkness..." . That remains to be seen.