Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Posted (edited)

Unreleased hymn from Only True Believers. Not bad.

Edited by seed

Love tzhe 'shite audience recording'-style in tzhe start of tzhe song, third favourite of mine from this album. Tbh wish tzhe whole song was as tzhe start is, but I guess people would like it less lmao

1 hour ago, PureSlime said:

Holy shit what?

So like, this is After Death but they can legally use the Nocturnus name now? That's wacky and weird.

Here's what I'm listening to. Kinda sucks that it's so hard to find a copy of, and it's not on Spotify.

Slugathor owns, but yeah some albums are very hard to come by. At least Echoes from Beneath is on Bandcamp. You should check out Desecresy too since it's basically the continuation of Slugathor with even more atmosphere and a bit slower. Tommi is handling all the instruments now as well.

I'm not very sure they own the name though, otherwise there wouldn't have been that AD in the name, similar to Entombed's situation. The original members don't own the name anymore.

I remember soundcloud buffering this song so badly it was unreal, almost a different song with all tzhe glitches that it'd refuse to take away when on 'good internet'

Coming back to this song in 2019, still good NRW, which is harder to find these days

Lots of newer hip-hop from old artists and also jazz24.org (can't recommend this web-radio enough, it's free and not-for-profit).

Posted (edited)

Thank you Dark Resolution 2008 - Map 10 for making me discovering this song.

I became crazy about this band, I listen to at least one of their cd every day since 2 weeks.