What are you listening to?

And the shark, it has tears

And they run down its face

But the shark lives in the water

So no one sees the tears

In the depths it is lonely

And so many a tear flows

And that is why the water In the seas is salty

hah ^. The WC ost has been a staple playlist for me.

Similarly, been chuckin' through other lolsy stuff, like The Hacker discography, and some Ed Rec compilations:

Yeah WC is a track i'll never get tired listening to, i could basicly say the same about the whole STADE3 EP :D

The Hacker is defintely a must listen, ED REC 100 was a rather disapointing compilation though.

Not sure if this one is fully availabe on youtube but it's my #1 ED REC Sampler and definitely worth a listen.

22 hours ago, NuMetalManiak said:

False Idol is looking up so far. Loving this one the most.

This album bored me. Eclipse was amazing, Matriarch was pretty good, this one was meh and VoM is one of my favorite bands. Most of these bands have just been putting out boring stuff lately. Make them Suffer, ABR, and Silverstein are some of the very few bands that seem to get better with age. All these others are getting too...uninteresting.... 

Ah Halloween is nearly here, there is fog slowly encroaching onto the area and I am going to play some Silent Hill. This reminds me of the series.

Open up your pocketbook
Get another quarter out
Drop it in the meter, mama
Try me on for size!!!

So this morning I was going through my CDs and found a classical disc I didn't think I'd listened to yet.  Popped it in and a rendition of this piece was on it:

Didn't take long for me to think it sounded weirdly familiar.  A minute or two in it hit:

Dammit Bobby.

I remember hearing the actual piece for the first time (and instantly recognising it, having heard the ROTT MIDI) in the last episode of Blackadder the Third. :P