Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jupiter_ex

Tracks I made for Freedoom (2/2)

Hey there, I recently made a couple of music tracks for the Freedoom project, which the Freedoom guys kindly accepted :) Those were midis of course but I rendered some of them now as full wavs, just for fun. Here's one, will post the second one soon on this very thread (I understand this is the subforum to post this kind of things)

it's pretty noisy, but soundcloud downgraded the quality even a little further :P

EDIT:

Ok I know it took me a duke-nukem forever but here's the second track, and what I hope should be the final mix of the first one. Once again, pretty noisy tracks were made a bit even noisier by Soundcloud's compression.

Edited by jupiter_ex

I download Soundcloud stuff using those downloader sites online like scdownloader. You should too ;)

3 hours ago, Voros said:

I download Soundcloud stuff using those downloader sites online like scdownloader. You should too ;)

O_O

*goes to scdownloader*

Yeah that's a possibility but I think maby jupiter_ex wants to share his music officially.

sorry. Haven't been around for a while. Sure I'll make it officially downloadable. I actually believed nobody liked it, and was thinking on making a more elaborated version, veering away from just flat-out rendering the midi. Give a minute and I'll let you guys know when it's downloadable

Edited by jupiter_ex

here, in all it's uncompressed glory (?). No need to get the degraded version off soundcloud

Edited by jupiter_ex