Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrCyber8

Server kicking player randomly [LOS mod]

Hello,

me and my friend try to play Legacy Of Suffering mod with Zandronum on coop through Tunngle.

My friend is hosting the server and in random times the server automatically kicks me out with message "You have been kicked, reason: Using unknown weapon type"

I can't find what that reason means, it doesn't matter if I switch or pick-up weapons.

Any advice?

Are you hosting the server? What WADs is the server using, and in what order are they being loaded by the host and the players?

Both you can your friend should make sure you are using the exact same IWAD and PWAD's. Also try a fresh installment of the source port or clear out your ini.

If that's some-kind of cheat protection? You could always have your friend launch the server with sv_cheats enabled. Password the server if it's a private session, to prevent random players from abusing it.

I have never heard of any cheat protection kicking people from games so I doubt that's it.

Not directly a cheat protection like Battleye or VAC. I was thinking of something like signatures verification. Not sure if that's a thing with Zandronum.