AWeqbxXl.jpg
EbnMViGl.jpg
ozUeXpCl.jpg
uQMYUE6l.jpg
1D37Glxl.jpg

download link: v 2.2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B17t3uSKrq9uOFJ4b0tMRTRwRW8

Edited by MyNameIs : v 2.0, more heals and ammo, less spectres

Oh, you're the guy beyond toward the hell?

I had fun playing that mapset!

Downloading your map now...

MyNameIs, you can now add Doom 64 styled lighting with the new release of GZDoom 2.4.0 which would make it look more doom 64-esque.

1 hour ago, Impboy4 said:

MyNameIs, you can now add Doom 64 styled lighting with the new release of GZDoom 2.4.0 which would make it look more doom 64-esque.

i kinda already did

nzBROKAl.png

not everywhere though.

maybe i need to add some more

There are script errors when i load this in the current github version. Is this intentional (beta?) or because you have only tested with 2.3.2?

There's a lot of eye candy, but i want it to play right before i give an opinion on it.

5 hours ago, The Pursuer said:

There are script errors when i load this in the current github version. Is this intentional (beta?) or because you have only tested with 2.3.2?

There's a lot of eye candy, but i want it to play right before i give an opinion on it.

oh, sorry, i really should remove them. they are still allow launching, right?

wait, why there's no music playing in 2.5pre

um.. yea, so 2.3.2 definetly ok

and 2.4.0 is should be ok too

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130728649 (it's the second wad I test, about 50 minutes into the recording)

You need to balance out the first half/three quarters of this wad in my opinion; the health/ammo supplies are way too dickish for the encounters you're expected to deal with for a good chunk of the map. I like the idea behind this, but not the execution. It also doesn't help when you don't have the option to run off from the hitscanners.

The final fight was good however; excellent use of the Spider Mastermind. (which I mistook for an Arachnotron because this was my first time playing Doom 64) The 'dash' feature was also a nice touch.

Detailing was great; gameplay was dickish and arguably not balanced all that well. (I played on UV)

4 hours ago, Suitepee said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130728649 (it's the second wad I test, about 50 minutes into the recording)

You need to balance out the first half/three quarters of this wad in my opinion; the health/ammo supplies are way too dickish for the encounters you're expected to deal with for a good chunk of the map. I like the idea behind this, but not the execution. It also doesn't help when you don't have the option to run off from the hitscanners.

The final fight was good however; excellent use of the Spider Mastermind. (which I mistook for an Arachnotron because this was my first time playing Doom 64) The 'dash' feature was also a nice touch.

Detailing was great; gameplay was dickish and arguably not balanced all that well. (I played on UV)

yay, thanks

yeah, i need to change the health ballance

it's just "i've played this map so many times so it seems too easy" thing :/

well, i need to keep that in mind in the future

also i tried to speedmap a few times and my maps always was too easy, so i up the difficulty too harsh for this one

aand i need to add a counter for the secret spheres.

so.

updated that thing, hope now it's better

also old version still exists, it's difficulty that called "ultra-violence 1.6"