Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stewboy

'Releasing' some midi files (Ancient Aliens, Resurgence, plus MEGA STEWBOY PAK)

Nice! Love the soundtrack to Ancient Aliens by the way, it really helps the WAD when all the music is from the same guy, not to mention the music itself is stellar.

Know what would be nice? A big "all of stewboy" zip. If you happen to have something like that lying around, please throw it in my general direction.

Thanks for this release, stew! These midis are masterfully crafted. AA's soundtrack is transcendent, and required listening on its own for anyone who still loves Doom mods.

@Dopaminecloud I should wait until stewboy gives his official word on such a pack, but until then, here's a folder he used for all of his uploads up to a point.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cjmgmuu2gx2lm

Thank you SO much for this stewboy :) 

I guess it's ok to use the track from "osuarium exoterre" now :D 

Hey, much appreciation for this release!  There are lots of nice pieces in Ancient Aliens.  I'm especially fond of the ones used for Magenta Heat (Web of Steel) and Grey Dwarf (Tribal Dance).  Managing to get something to sound decent through the default Microsoft GS/Roland Sound Canvas synth is not very common these days.  I always found using it a challenge to sound good back when I was an active MIDI composer, but this is coming from somebody who started off with using the Creative 4MB soundfont and the Yamaha XG softsynth.

@Jimmy Great for those who have a pro account, but not so great otherwise.  I'll go and grab Ash.mid at least. ;)

The Ancient Aliens OST just beat BTSXe2 as my favorite doom wad music of all time. Great job!