Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

I WANNA SEE JUST HOW DUMB DOOMERS ARE!

I got 131 too :) Apparently I'm a Visual Mathematician rather than an Insightful Linguist though.

I got 127 in that test, but English is not my native language so I failed most of the language-related questions. As a consequence the number is probably a bit lower than it would've been if the test was in Swedish.

I've done two IQ tests prior to this and gotten 145 and 152.

Hrm. The site won't let me take the test. Something about enabling cookies. I do have cookies enabled and my browser has no problem with other sites that require cookies to be enabled so I have to assume a bug on the part of the site.

Looks like a spam harvesting trick to me. Dont feed it any email addresses you use for serious stuff.

Oh yeah, apparently I am a "Precision Processor". Whatever that means. Hey, it applies to my mapping.

fraggle said:

Looks like a spam harvesting trick to me. Dont feed it any email addresses you use for serious stuff.

Same thing I was thinking. They probably up your score to make you feel better for all the spam you're about to recieve. I didn't take it because I have no current spam adress, but I took one before and got 121.

Fraggle said that because he got angry when the test claimed his IQ is way lower than it really is.

Those tests are BS

Last time I took one of them I scored 160. Then I proceeded to laugh uncontrolably due to the fact that I'm dumb as mud.

fraggle said:

Now who would be dumb enough to fill in someone's email address to something like that. -cough-hellbent-cough- I'm still getting spam cause of him.

Anything on Emode (the worlds dumbest web site) is a complete waste of time. I won't filth up my computer with any of thier bullshit. Not like i had to post this or anything, but you know.

Congratulations, Justin!
Your IQ score is 117

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

The even better news is that at Emode, we've taken your IQ test one step further. During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which allows us to shed light on the way your brain uniquely functions.

At the same time, we compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visual Mathematician.

All IQ tests I've taken usually place me in the 130~160 IQ range. Eventually I'll take a real IQ test.

Ok, I got it to work :P

131. I took a real iq test in high school and got 128 if I remember correctly. That one was a lot longer and it was strictly timed. The closeness in scores is probably a co-incidence. I cant see how a 40 or so question on-line "iq" test could be accurate to any degree.

Heh, these internet tests are usually frauds. I don't want to have to worry about standardized testing until the PSATs though.

One problem with IQ tests is that a person might have a really high IQ in the test, but when it comes to figure out how to deal with people in a manner that helps the current situation, they don't know their ass from their scalp. There's more to being smart than simply having a high IQ on a test.

Another problem with IQ tests is that a person's IQ fluctuates up to 50 points throughout the course of a day. Another problem is that they suck and don't mean anything significant.