Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

I WANNA SEE JUST HOW DUMB DOOMERS ARE!

JavaGuy said:

One problem with IQ tests is that a person might have a really high IQ in the test, but when it comes to figure out how to deal with people in a manner that helps the current situation, they don't know their ass from their scalp. There's more to being smart than simply having a high IQ on a test.

It's called intelligence (things you know, i.e. information and data) and wisdom (how you apply this information and data in a decision)

It's called intelligence (things you know, i.e. information and data)

No. Information and data is knowledge. Intelligence is the ability to comprehend, analyze and draw conclusions from information and data.

133. Visual Mathematician.

There's no fucking way in hell I missed any of the questions though, so I'm assuming they're just pulling numbers out of their asses.

137, I'm a linguist (surprise, surprise) but that test is BS I'm afraid.

I've had two genuine IQ tests giving scores of 114 and 116. National averages are 90-110 typically.

Arioch said:

133. Visual Mathematician.

There's no fucking way in hell I missed any of the questions though, so I'm assuming they're just pulling numbers out of their asses.

Maybe they time it & account for age.

No, probably not.

NiGHTMARE said:

It's called intelligence (things you know, i.e. information and data) and wisdom (how you apply this information and data in a decision)

That is so ___-backwards.

133, visual mathematician. Seems I am pretty much the same as Arioch. Our precise IQs are actually 133.7 dontcha know.

I got a whopping 85.
"we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Disruptive Pillager"

J/K, I never bothered taking it or any other IQ test.

My cookie configuration wouldn't allow me to take the test which must mean that the people who made it are third party bastards. My cookies must be more intelligent than everyone else here.

Okay...so either every Doomer is genios or sub-genious...or its horribly innacurate. Most people should be getting 90-110.

Yay. I took an IQ about a week ago (they held this thing on TV) and I got 129. About top 2.5% in my country. Yay!

And here are some pretty ok IQ tests...

the_Danarchist said:

Okay...so either every Doomer is genios or sub-genious...or its horribly innacurate. Most people should be getting 90-110.

Maybe, although I actually do believe that geeks are more intelligent than other people in general.

Im horribly odd in the intellegence department..but nontheless, i got a 111 on this IQ test, and it said i wuz a Precision Processor. I find Online tests to be nuttin but bogus shenanigans, seeing on the account that on sum other one i took it said i Wuz a Mastermind, and sum other one showed a picture of a monkey...Meh its all a bunch of bs in my eyes...then again i havent had my eyes checked out in a while...hmmmmm....and yes i kno...I am really Late on this Post, Meh...

Coopersville said:

I had trouble with the first few questions such as "What's your first name?" I later got bored with the test so I didn't finish.

I'm sorry, but your IQ isn't sufficient :P

156 omfg. No bad iq tests dont realy determain how smart you are. Also i have taken more "working" iq tests befor. And scored 143 on adverage. I no, I no this sounds like im pumping you full of crap, but just think of it this way, we all have to much time on our hands and were taking crapy made up tests, and worse most of you sound like your beliving them, how smart is we? ;)

I just spent 20 minutes taking it and only after I finish do they tell me my cookies are fuXX0r3d. Last time I took an IQ test it was pretty high, actually - but that was years ago and I've probably dumbed down a lot since then.