Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoozyDoom1999

Mod not loading

when i launch the game, it just completely exits out the game, then makes sound from in-game. i tried the build patch from gzdoom, but it's exiting out completely. i need help. can you fix the bug for me? my favorite and craziest mod just crashed. this one is called "Too Many Super Shotguns!". i have never

played it.

I'm struggling with understanding your message properly. But from what I gathered you're trying to run a wad with GZDoom and it's crashing for you.

You still need to supply more information on what is happening. What mod it is you're trying to run. What if any messages you're getting when GZdoom crashes or fails to run.

Be specific and I am sure you'll get the help you ask for.

In his release thread mod creator Bread Knight said you might experience errors unless you use the version of GZDoom he linked there.

Do you use the latest version of GZDoom?

Also, Bread Knight has a Discord channel. You might ask for support there.

In his release thread mod creator Bread Knight said you might experience errors unless you use the version of GZDoom he linked there.

Do you use the latest version of GZDoom?

Nothing specific in the version of GZDOOM experiences the errors in-game.

My version was:

GZDoom G2.4pre-693-g4a87a59

uhh...i think this should go in doom general or wads and mods, but whatever.

do you have a log that we can help us figure out what went wrong? we can provide much better help that way.

Do other user-made wads work for you?  This shotgun one works just fine for me in gzd 2.3 and gzd 2.1.1, albeit with a 1 or 2 script errors during loading.

How are you loading it exactly?