Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

Your Signatures

some people say- "Why the stupid sig?", and I say "Cuz it's the only way others will fully understand me. Now, if you do not understand the fulfillment of my day through eating spam then you are not worth my time. Quote the author i do not recall the name of; 'Buzz off'"

I am the living embodiment of stupidity (heh, I've seen dumber, but not drinking a motolov cocktail while fiddling with an electircal socket while making obsene gestures at my neighbor's dog)

Well in that case, ravage, why don't you give us your email address so the next time we're asked to register for something online we'll use your email address instead of wasint valuable seconds thinking of a fake one? You'll get soo much spam you'll never have to think of being hungry ever again.

but in the end...does ur sig really matter? i mean its just a sumwut pointless phrase or link or sumthing that is just put below ur evr post, no matter how bizarre, absurd, illogical, meaningless, ect.. it is...then again...im one to speak....Meh