Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Decay

Skulltag Forum Archive

This is really cool, thanks to everyone for bring it back for viewing purposes.  :)

That reminds me, I should transfer all the threads from the old DW skulltag forum to the multiplayer forum, for posterity.

Oh this is super cool!  I was actually thinking about this a couple of days ago.  All of that content was locked away when the forums got shut down, and I was really active there.  I always wondered if there was some way to view it again.

Looking at it now, I honestly can't believe I had over 4000 posts there :P

Thank you Wartorn!

FWIW I imported all the threads from the old DW Skulltag forum into the Multiplayer forum and re-indexed stuff so they're searchable as well. (I also did the same for the old XWE and Doom Builder forums which are now mixed into the Editing forum.)

Excuse the minor bump, but holy shit, what a trip. Apparently only 15 of my 1000+ posts are there which is probably a good thing, looks like this forum archive starts at some point in 2009. I'm kind of curious if a backup exists somewhere that has all the stuff from 2004-2008. Nice share!

(Also I love how all the reg dates are 1969)

Yea thanks to Strangle/Razgriz and his relentless pestering me with my old posting habits I used my contacts in high places to take it down...

Nah, the link works just fine for me, I don't know what's up for you Doomkid. If in doubt, ask Wartorn on IRC or Dark-Assassin on zanirc

As far as the oldest posts goes, I think this is stuff from skulltag.net days onward, but I'm not 100% sure. Carnevil likely has a back-up of the rest, but he's too busy not finishing his bad games that nobody will buy, sending advertisement emails to people registered to ST, and crying about THEFT to put them up.