Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Za Warudo

Doom the way YOU did.

Welcome.

This is just little joke but i want to see how far i can take it.This community project will contain your best re-imagined map (in boom format) and it will be uploaded on the id games archive when i get 32 maps (or less).So start mapping and message me your work (or just do not,it is just a joke).

Thanks for being a part of this (please do not take this seriously).

Format: Boom.
Textures: Doom 2.
Custom music allowed.
Custom skies allowed.

Only one map per Mapper.

Here's my interpretation of MAP20; map01 slot, fit into vanilla format. Puzzle-y, slaughter-esk gameplay will kill players many times. Gl hf!

Ok... too bad is a April fool's joke, but this could be a funny idea... Another Doom 2 redux as concept, right?

14 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Ok... too bad is a April fool's joke, but this could be a funny idea... Another Doom 2 redux as concept, right?

It just a normal community map project but it has a cool name.

Well i am going to make it if i get enough maps.

48 minutes ago, Fonze said:

Here's my interpretation of MAP20; map01 slot, fit into vanilla format. Puzzle-y, slaughter-esk gameplay will kill players many times. Gl hf!

Bit tight on ammo Fonze

Edited by Liberation

I have this one map I made back in 2015, but I'm gonna make it compatible with DOOM 2 and Boom so I can submit it. I'll also detail it a bit more.

1 hour ago, Walter confetti said:

Check out my new thread if you want to do something serious

Normally, the best jokes don't start off with "this is a joke but...".

Just sayin' :P

11 minutes ago, Pavera said:

Normally, the best jokes don't start off with "this is a joke but...".

Just sayin' :P

I know

I'd be interested in you starting a CP with more than any of: absolutely nothing to show, no implications of contributing, and no known experience. Or if you didn't pussyfoot around the issue. ('maybe it's real maybe it's a joke, but I kinda want to see how far I can drive this bullshit train so pretty please contribute.' 'Oh no people aren't taking it seriously; ok new thread: for realsies this time guys.' Maybe a potential mapper's map will be released in a compilation with others, maybe it'll just go to waste like the aquatex "experiment" do-work-for-me fiasco) I'd be more willing to contribute if you had just come out and said "I want to start a CP I may or may not contribute to, not that it matters anyway because nobody knows me or what I'm capable of, so I can feel accomplished on the work of others" because at least it'd be forthright and honest.

^ FTFY :

Za Warudo, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

:]

3 minutes ago, Fonze said:

I'd be interested in you starting a CP with more than any of: absolutely nothing to show, no implications of contributing, and no known experience. Or if you didn't pussyfoot around the issue. ('maybe it's real maybe it's a joke, but I kinda want to see how far I can drive this bullshit train so pretty please contribute.' 'Oh no people aren't taking it seriously; ok new thread: for realsies this time guys.' Maybe a potential mapper's map will be released in a compilation with others, maybe it'll just go to waste like the aquatex "experiment" do-work-for-me fiasco) I'd be more willing to contribute if you had just come out and said "I want to start a CP I may or may not contribute to, not that it matters anyway because nobody knows me or what I'm capable of, so I can feel accomplished on the work of others" because at least it'd be forthright and honest.

0_0

Well the first was just a joke but a thought a bit about it and realized that it is a good idea.I am just making this for fun really,if people do not want to contribute then good for them,i am just wanting to make a little CP and if no one wants to contribute then i am just going to continue making my own maps.I have no problem with it really,people map for a hobie because it is fun and they love it and yes,i will contribute because it is fun,it is not a job,it is not my life,it is just something i like doing

9 minutes ago, bzzrak said:

^ FTFY :

Za Warudo, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

:]

OK i really just have the idea and nothing to show,i will update the CP tomorrow and add something that i can show