Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a_spooky_skelo

The map I made for the Vinesauce Level Editor Contest!

This is the Wad I made for the Level editor contest! I want to improve as a creator so can you guys give your criticism on this? It's the third wad I ever made and there are still some glitches which I left in due to the time limit. Oh and I would have uploaded this sooner but unfortunately I reset my computer without remembering to put this up before hand, I had to wait for Joel to put it up on his website before I could upload it here.

Mining Base Alpha by A_Spooky_Skelo.zip

Heya. I played this on UV in Zandronum and it was quite fun. I found 4 of the 7 secrets. There was quite a lot of ammunition, especially for the last part of the map. I ended up with over 400 Cells and 20 Rockets by the end of the map. I did notice a HOM at the red key, which I've attached in the screenshot. In terms of improvements, there were also a couple of places where you could fall into a pit and not escape, so some teleporters or stairs in all of those areas would be good. Overall a fun map.

Screenshot_Doom_20170405_192341.png

Thanks! I always try to put several secrets in my maps. Which ones did you find?

On 05/04/2017 at 8:11 PM, Degree23 said:

I found 4 of the 7 secrets