Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S|aVe.3rN.

Anyone have or know

any places or have any pictures of the archvile ? like concept art , normal art , or screenshots of this bad ass? the arch vile is my fav of the doom creatures and i was jus trying to find some pictures of him for a sig im making and i was gonna do a drawing of him or somthing .. well if anyone has anything please post =| thx

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but you can extract the sprite images from doom2.wad using some tool like Wintex.

Grazza said:

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but you can extract the sprite images from doom2.wad using some tool like Wintex.

Yes but he wanted concept art and stuff like that; not the sprites from the game

EvisceratoR said:

Yes but he wanted concept art and stuff like that; not the sprites from the game

Sure, but he also mentioned screenshots, which would obviously just feature the sprites as seen via an engine.

Another idea: download the md2 models for Jdoom and take some screenshots. The Archvile looks pretty good, and quite faithful to the original.
Link: http://www.doomsdayhq.com/res_jdoom_models.php

try doom2.net. they have a whole section thats "scientific" data on all the non-human monsters from doom. the archvile screenies are pretty good