Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Misty

Texture editing/creation

Question

Hello,everyone. I have a question - if I have this white recoloured water flat from cctex pack,how to apply same colour scheme on exported SFALL texture? I couldn't find proper falling liquid texture for my future project. 

SNOWF_4g.png

6 answers to this question

I'd suggest to try a Desaturated, Colourise, or Tint translation type in Colour Remap.

Everything is ok with that snow flat,I'm talking about how to make SFALL to have same colour as this flat :')

Assuming the graphic is in paletted Doom format: Select the flat, click "Graphic -> Color remap", in the upper window select the color range that covers the whole flat, remember the color range, then cancel the remapping, select SFALL, click "Graphic -> Color remap", in the upper window select the color range that covers the whole texture, and in the lower window select the range you've previously remembered when viewing the flat, and confirm remapping the graphic.

Yes,exactly what I imagined all the time. I should use slade and editing programs much more frequently,so I wouldn't ask these silly questions. 

Anyway,thank you all for answers. I think I get it now.