Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baja blast rd.

Your Favorite Avatars on Doomworld

3 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Argentum just jumped to the top of my list, fucking love DS9 (as well as tng and tos)

Despite the parts I didn't like (the Bajoran's and religion elements) DS9 managed to make my second favorite with TNG being my favorite, I still have yet to watch TOS though.

Edited by Avoozl

i really like Doomkid's, Maes, Grazza's 'picture link broken' before he changed it, Linguica's, rileymartin's agitated rev, im sure there're others but those come to mind first.

im glad that my avatar brings a smile to people's faces; that was my intention so yay!

also laughing at NIH's vision of the baby's face mirroring my own (SoD map20 is causing that expression right now!)

I just saw rickacid's avatar which I find interesting and I kind of like it: FB_IMG_1489555006077.thumb.jpg.2dc1ff7fe  

Plenty of awesome ones here that I agree with, but here's a couple that I don't think have been mentioned yet.

Edward's avatar always makes me chuckle:

NN58BJV.thumb.gif.75a6ee89dd309b153ad696

Darch's avatar is just plain cool:

output_RiANYp.gif.acf63d00c3fcb5f2d1debf

11 hours ago, Memfis said:

Most anime ones are lame as fuck, there is time and place for anime and Doomworld usually isn't it. They are kinda similar to pony avatars.

Ok. I felt (not) sorry for the greatest love live and anime avatar revolution in 2016 forum history lol

Anyway my fav avatars are the one from axdoomer, lupinx-Kassman, the old grazza, numetalmaniak and essel avatars...

And Also fishes and 999cop avatar are pretty cool and classy

Think this is a good Thread for this

Can anybody tell me what Erik Alm's Avatar is showing ?

evil_linguica.gif.24182a20913e6178bb9abf

13 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Bzzrak wins it for me at the moment!

9 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Argentum just jumped to the top of my list, fucking love DS9 (as well as tng and tos)

:[

mekamk2fish_anim_b.thumb.gif.633b6dc1b6f

I've always enjoyed Mechadon's avatars - they somehow manage to convey the kind of content that he produces.

12 hours ago, Tracer said:

You make a good point. Hell, people should exercise this kind of tolerance even when they think someone is being intolerant.  I see a lot of people using hatred to combat hatred (or what they think is hatred), and that doesn't help anything.

I wasn't serious... you might have noticed I actually "liked" the post that I was pretending to dislike.

39 minutes ago, 42PercentHealth said:

I wasn't serious... you might have noticed I actually "liked" the post that I was pretending to dislike.

I wasn't referring to anyones comment besides Nine Inch Heels.

19 hours ago, InsanityBringer said:

i like essel's current avatar. I like Ajora's himouto avatar. I like the shaking revenants. I liked Urthar's old Nyaruko avatar. I like Eris Falling's fish. not going to lie, I also really miss some of the older stock avatars, as they did have a strange character to them (though I don't think they were any "better" than the avatars floating about these days, they're just different) I sort of have the static ones archived, but I never bothered to properly archive all of them so the animated ones are lost to me. I sure hope someone did archive them.

edit: aagh how could I have forgotten about the hyperfish. There's probably so many obscure ones out there that I can think of, the ones here mostly just cover the ones I like that I've seen recently. heh

F5iKh22.jpg

7 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I love all the cacodemons!

I have to agree, though I will add that Jayextee's Caco is an eleven on a ten point scale of cacocuteness, so I like his the most in that regard.

Tracer's glowing Caco is pleasant to look at too.

Nevanos avatar makes me want to play this game... anyone knows where is it from?

ezgif-save(1).gif.f70657f9c847ff5fdec34075e75223f7.gif

1 hour ago, Darch said:

Nevanos avatar makes me want to play this game... anyone knows where is it from?

That's Kenshiro's sprite from Jump Ultimate Stars for the Nintendo DS. It's a Smash Bros-type game with anime characters.

18 hours ago, Voros said:

Mogul

sol_mayo.png.96b8aade039777c55a7f9c3999d

100% this. I recently found out that its actually an upside down skull.

Wat

Speaking of avatars, I don't see an option to change mine again. Did something happen?

24 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Speaking of avatars, I don't see an option to change mine again. Did something happen?

Why would you do that to me? :-(

I love your avatar...

I think it's good enough to just click on your avatar picture in your profile, though. See that cloud-icon in bottom left corner when you're watching your own profile? That shoud do it. Not sure how it works from a smartphone...

Edited by Nine Inch Heels