Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pionetr123

BDBU drinking v2

Blow sh*t up, heh heh, cool!!!  Wasn't what I thought but I like it, drunk in Doom  wheee!  (;>)

Edited by Ed_Deth

Limit of getting drunk should be increased,also in other levels these bottles don't work :')

Moral of the story: don't drink and drive. And winners don't use drugs.

I think the secondary attack must be a badly animated molotov bomb made with beer...

5 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

I think the secondary attack must be a badly animated molotov bomb made with beer...

Or maybe alt-fire could be giving them a bottle to get them drunk too.

Why does getting drunk make the screen flash red? It would be cool if like, one bottle added a tiny bit of 'wobbly shader' and the more you drank the more intense it got. I'm not sure if screen distortion effects are possible in GZDoom but that would be cool too. That aside, "lol wtf even is this"

This multilayered drama encourages its audience to consider which is the graver offense: public intoxication or littering a heavily trafficked area of map01 with small explosives certain to cause injury during the next Total Arsenal Demo Trailer for Project Russian Brutality 555 v2.2.

6 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I really have no idea what's going, other than bottles causing hefty explosions...

Are the bottles weapons also or do they just get you drunk?