Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Goose Bumps all over again (Stranger Things)

I'm watching Stranger Things again (on episode 2) cause I don't know what else to watch. It is even better in second viewing than first. Somehow it's even more suspenseful and compelling. I'm getting massive body tingles. Eleven is so good; and Hopper. Can't wait for Season 2. Anyone else watch it over again?

ive been waiting for when its closer to October before season 2 comes out to refresh. I'm glad its better the second time, I feel like there are details I may have missed.

I'm scared to death season 2 might not be as good. Not that I have any reason to believe that, but sometimes when you anticipate something so much it never lives up to your expectations. I'll still be thankful that s1 was this fucking good though.

I just watched this earlier this week. I don't have much to add to the discussion other than that I thought it was really good and quite creepy. Since the story only had a few nebulous loose ends I thought they might pull an American Horror Story and have every season be different, but apparently it's going to be a continuation of the same story.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, Megalyth said:

pull an American Horror Story and have every season be different, but apparently it's going to be a continuation of the same story.

I expected that too. I heard some snippets of interviews with the brothers who created it (their names escape me right now) and they said that they are massive James Cameron fans, and they want to take the next season of Stranger Things in the same direction Cameron did with sequels like Terminator 2 and Aliens, which are much more action-driven I think?

Does this mean hundreds of Demogorgons? Maybe a super Demogorgon? I dont know. It sounds dumb to me. But on the other hand, Terminator 2 and Aliens are great movies and since season 1 of ST kicked so much ass, I trust these guys to be making the right move.