Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dybbuk81

A big favor to ask someone

I have a couple big favors to ask someone:

1. I need 5 levels, MAP01, MAP01A - MAP01D made into a hub with a switch at the end of the hall leading to the other four from MAP01 to exit the level and go to the next. I have found that the best way to explain this would probably be to just do it so I can learn from it. Maybe even a text file of what all was done and things to remember.

Update: Each sub-"hub" should lead back to the main level in the same teleport you left in.

2. I need one level with new entities created, with a text file explaining all that was done. Choose a few enemies from the realm667 repository and get them to function!

I can even paypal if necessary!!!

oh, and they don't have to be actual levels and shouldn't be, just rectangular rooms with necessary goods. you'll get credit for helping

"Make my mod for me!"

*facepalm*

"I will pay you!"

*facepalm #2*

You're not going to make anything good if you're unwilling to learn or work by yourself.

$20 for the first, I just need that. scifista42 is right though, I just ran into brain surgery when for some reason I didn't need to. I need to have all things remain in each sub-hub when entering and leaving. more than likely I can try it myself just not this week. It wouldn't be making my mod just teaching me the script then I'll build what I was originally going to do when that part worked ;)

5 hours ago, scifista42 said:

"Make my mod for me!"

*facepalm*

"I will pay you!"

*facepalm #2*

You're not going to make anything good if you're unwilling to learn or work by yourself.

That's right. If you want something done, you'll have to do it yourself.

Meh, bad idea for a post. Sorry guys, I'll read all the scripting how-tos and see what I left out the last couple times. It's for multiple levels in the same set of maps so they'd have to be basic. This means I can't even use oblige.

Start doing basic stuff then move up to more advanced materials. All of us didn't just jump into the higher end content on day 1..

Contrary to what these guys are saying about doing it yourself...if you want any design work done for pay, you can always contact me.

58 minutes ago, Tracer said:

if you want any design work done for pay, you can always contact me.

The point was learning how to do things yourself.

8 hours ago, Glaice said:

So it's capitalism versus DIY, but OK then.

Sorry glaice but uh money makes the world turn...