Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrCacod3mon

MLG DOOM v1b

Recommended Posts

if you thought memes couldn't invade doom you thought wrong m8.... Experience the Dankest 90's flashback ever in.....

MLG DOOM

a few sounds and sprites were taken from the internet...

well what do you expect... its a Montage Parody verson of Doom...

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20170426_192954.png.9e280692a38282e30ff1a2aa0b642307.png

Intervention sprite from MW (Modern Warfare) looks like trash for now but i will fix it.....

and i will edit the post for more information on the mod

mlgdoom.png

Note: People who wants to help, feel free to submit a sprite or texture to the forum post and i'll make sure i credit who ever's stuff made it into the mod.

hope this mod can get popular!!!

M_DOOM

Edited by MrCacod3mon : to note the project

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, NecrumWarrior said:

Why isn't Doomguy smoking a joint?

Because of his mask. The exhale would fog up his sight in a terrible way.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Albertoni said:

Because of his mask. The exhale would fog up his sight in a terrible way.

NOT PRO ENOUGH THEN! REAL MLGS FIGHT THROUGH THE HAZE!

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2017 at 6:05 AM, Doomkid said:

2/5 not enough memes

well it isnt finished yet

i will put more dank memes in this fresh baked hell cookies

1441491001518.png.6055c6dadb832ca14e5b805af0cee72e.png

Share this post


Link to post

i will put something up for the people who want to help this wad

read the topic

SHTGA0.png

HEADA1.png

Edited by MrCacod3mon

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, Negrostrike said:

Memes? You mean like O RLY and stuff?

no not those types of memes...

o rly and memes related to that are stale memes...

i'm talking about dank memes

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/11/2017 at 7:51 PM, MrCacod3mon said:

well it isnt finished yet

i will put more dank memes in this fresh baked hell cookies

1441491001518.png.6055c6dadb832ca14e5b805af0cee72e.png

SO i take it hell has cacobell?  hmm wonder if their hot sauces are 100 times as spicy or made out of actual lava?  the possibilities are endless!

Share this post


Link to post

Why isn't the suggested retail price $4.20

 

I'm in love with this shitpost of a project

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2017 at 10:59 PM, Unholypimp1n said:

SO i take it hell has cacobell?  hmm wonder if their hot sauces are 100 times as spicy or made out of actual lava?  the possibilities are endless!

mmm i love me some cacobell.... :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/16/2017 at 6:32 AM, TMD said:

Why isn't the suggested retail price $4.20

 

I'm in love with this shitpost of a project

that is actually a good idea since its MLG Doom!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

you guys can submit a title picture of your own and i will pic...

that as well applies to sprites and textures

:)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MrCacod3mon said:

you guys can submit a title picture of your own and i will pic...

that as well applies to sprites and textures

:)

I don't think we can top the dankness of your titlepic

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Outrageous Videos said:

I don't think we can top the dankness of your titlepic

well i'm just saying that if anyone wants to help with this, that's fine with me

Share this post


Link to post

you know what i'm going to make a post for anyone who wants to help with MLG Doom...

so visit the post and reply with your own sprites, textures and custom enemies!

i will reply the link for the post

M_DOOM.png

Edited by MrCacod3mon

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×