Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Try <move forward>50 (e.g. your move forward key is w, you'll need to input w50), then press space. Some commands require a value to be entered. Do not use MF/MB51—127 and SL/SR51—127 commands if you don't want to make a demo with -turbo!

you also have to press the "space" button. E.g. type we50 and then hit the space button. Very minimalistic, I know, if it didn't help let me know. :)

Ok it works but why on YT i can't find any tutorial about xdre. I think this video could help to understand xdre mechanics.

Yes I'm beginer in making TAS-demos XD

I was a beginner too. Am still quite newb actually (when I first ran XDRE a black window popped up... however I thought for a while that XDRE isn't working on my computer). I got lots of help from ViTa and SWDude and since then pretty much no problems with XDRE. :)

Yeah, something like a tutorial would be awesome indeed! 

24 minutes ago, rodster said:

Yeah, something like a tutorial would be awesome indeed! 

I know 4shockblast upload on twitch demonstrating video about building demos.

DRE has no brute force, no source code publicly available, no non-vanilla demo support. And there are only Windows DRE binaries.

What do I have to enter in Linedef field? If it's an index, where I can find them? Hit special probably detects if the action is triggered, right?

Spoiler

412026115_.png.73f0715071880a910cd05d0d7fd0f3f3.png

UPD: answering to my own question. Hit special probably means that a monster has crossed this linedef, but I'm not sure.

Spoiler

Linedef.png

Edited by Dimon12321