• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwyvern

My site has moved (now links will work)

RailGunner said:

the site DOESNT LOAD.

Yes it does...quit fucking shouting too, I'm sick of seeing stuff from you like "NO it WILL NOT be...blah blah blah". I'm a pretty nice guy but you're starting to get on my nerves and that is pretty fucking hard thing to do. All the shit you do is irritating, and I try to put up with it. One example : you IM me calling people newbies...where do you have the gall to be calling people newbies when you yourself are one, even if you think your not. Shape up...got it? Sorry to go off in your thread there Silverwyvern. Nice artwork there too ^_^ *high fives Silverwyvern*

sorry. i didnt mean to hurt you or anything, it just didnt load. i didnt mean to yell. sorry Silverwyvern. i do like your artwork but i cant load the new server. and the other day i didnt mean to hurt affirmative.

sorry bout that. gotta work on my caps habit.

Silverwyvern said:

Really? I hadnt seen it :(

I have popupcop... it totally sacks any pop ups.

Sorry :(

I had one, but I lost it with my old hard drive and I'm too lazy to download mozilla again.

If you guys have any ideas for a better place to host the site, let me know.

Ill be more than willing to move it.

I prefer ftp support.

Thanks ;)

(dont wanna 'ad' you all to death )

I just turn off Java and JavaScript to remove the popups, and use @Guard to wipe out all the banner ads. But right now, when I use the link, it goes to the default page instead of yours.

RailGunner said:

the site DOESNT LOAD.

edit: sorry, but i never got it to load.

Well, I got farther along than with any of your sites. At least here, it told me 'file not found' instead of hanging for an hour.