Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jaws In Space

1024 map

I haven't made a map of my own since October, so I decided to get back into it by doing something small, only spent around 3 hours on this. So here's a 1024x1024 map by me. Map is limit removing. Midi is Descent by KevinHEZ. Enjoy!

1024 Map #1

1024.png

1024 Map #2

WRoXAx2.png

Edited by Jaws In Space

Fun little map. Here's a complevel 2 FDA: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmuit8azuigprd2/Jaws 1024 fda benjogami.lmp?dl=1

- You'll see me bump my head into the ceiling---would be nice if the player could jump down there.

- Even though the level is small, I actually resorted to looking at the map to find the red door, and I kinda stumbled luckily into the blue door. Perhaps some extra lighting by those doors would help out the navigationally challenged like myself.

Good little map.  2:30 clear time for me, but no demo from me.  These are one of my favorite parts of Wads and Mods section.  I'm a tremendous fan of these sorts of stand-alone maps.  It's like eating a small candy-bar when you just want a snack, but with doom instead of food.

Side note: Also, the link is going to dl=0 not dl=1.  The new forum is confusing at first for people who were used to the old style links.  Copy-pasting a dropbox link, and changing parameters in the link text doesn't actually change the underlying link.

9 minutes ago, Jaws In Space said:

Aw dang, didn't realize that, how do we do direct downloads now then?

it looks like you can double-left-click on the blue text while it's in the "post editing menu", which opens up a sub-menu for editing the link.

or, you can click the chain-link icon and make a new link.

(i'm in chrome too, if that's relevant by some chance.)

11 minutes ago, Jaws In Space said:

Aw dang, didn't realize that, how do we do direct downloads now then?

What I did was paste the dl=0 URL somewhere else (the URL bar of my browser was the most convenient place), change it to dl=1 there, then recopy and paste it into the post. :D

I've been in a creative deadzone for the past 2 month's so I decided to try & get out of it with another one of these 1024 maps. Once again the map is Limit removing with no difficulty settings. The midi is Dave by Jimes.

1024 map #2

WRoXAx2.png