Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcaek

Super Mayhem 17! Now on Doomworld file listing\idgames

I see MAPINFO was removed from the newest build but I post here to say that I was entirely wrong about the MAPINFO. (Can you really blame me when this is the error I got?)

The problem with MAPINFO in rc3 was that "sky1" had been used as a keyword instead of "sky".

On 9/29/2017 at 3:52 PM, Eris Falling said:

MAP12 wasn't the most co-op friendly (lol voodoo dolls), and neither was 31 (puzzles in public server woohoo :P). Nothing that can be done about 31 I guess, but with MAP12 I guess you could have those cliff falls in map12 to use 20-damage floors instead of killing a voodoo doll*. Isn't it possible to have the voodoo doll not show up in co-op? Perhaps you could get around it that way without sacrificing the original intention for SP.

* Ah I'm dumb, the floors are already damaging  - in this case I guess it only needs the dolls set to not appear in co-op if that's possible

The voodoo dolls traps in MAP12 are still there... and they're still a big problem for coop gameplay.

Edited by Keyboard_Doomer

really great maps especially the airship, so far, but can someone just tell me what to do in 09, just skipped it cuz it was too annoying to bother figuring out lol (fuck puzzles)

I have a server up on Zandronum now for survival testing, planning on playing tomorrow. If you would like to get in on this let me know here and I'll PM you the password.

Decided to change my mind about it being "strictly" private and just post the pass here. Only point in having pass is to have more control over how many people join anyway

Will be playing in and hour and a half, server is [TSPG] Painkiller: Mayhem17 final testing on zandronum, pass will be posted then.

Edited by Marcaek

Had to re-upload because something broke on MAP25. I won't say what it was but chances are you noticed!

Map01: sometimes 1-2 enemies cannot spawn both with -cl9 and -cl11, making it impossible to get 100% kills if this happens.

I thought I had fixed it, if by some chance another thing breaks I'll upload a patch for that too.

EDIT in fact if you are continuing to the end of the WAD and find more breaks I can do an update then, so as not to waste any time. Gonna include an internal version signifier if I do this.

Just bumping to remind everyone this version of the wad is FINAL. If any fixes come later on they will be provided in an additional wad included with the zip file. I am not breaking compatibility for demos or multiplay for future fixes by altering the main wad any further.

3 hours ago, Marcaek said:

Just bumping to remind everyone this version of the wad is FINAL. If any fixes come later on they will be provided in an additional wad included with the zip file. I am not breaking compatibility for demos or multiplay for future fixes by altering the main wad any further.

Good.  

My suggestion for Super Mayhem 18:  1980s Konami games.