Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benjogami

SlaughterMAX. Now on /idgames!

You should Watch the Map 07 demo to understand whats going on there :D ( uses the Slot 07 gimmick ) and well none of the maps really had "quality control" It was more of a beginner friendly project, any map was accepted as long as you could provide a demo for it 

Okay I watched the demo of map07. It's pretty cool but there was no way in hell I was gonna figure that out myself lol. Also after watching the other demos, it looks like somehow I accidentally switched to the WILD difficulty for maps 08 through 11. No wonder I had ammo troubles on map11!

Don't know if this is worth a post (a double post, no less), but I'm in the middle of map27. I am on the huge caco swarm in the red area. I was about to post and say there was nowhere near enough ammo, until I watched the demo and realized I had a BFG. Somehow I completely forgot about it as soon as I picked it up. No wonder I was having so much damn trouble with the recent fights. Jeez I feel like an idiot after that one.

Welcome to slaughter chulonia this epic stuff.                                                                                                                                                                   

Dimensions or Eternal Slumber Party resembles me this eviscerate map.I'm frustration colorful level work only bfg.                                                              

Colorful map resembles staircase road.Descent in red room where a lot of cacodemons better fight compared first part.Holl with revenants pain elementals and cyberdemons under crusher ceiling was more fun exciting.