Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woolie Wool

Looking for "heroic last stand" demos

I'm looking for demos of difficult maps where the player dies, but only after a massive struggle. The more overwhelming the odds (except for dumb joke maps like Nuts or Chillax) and the more heroic the attempt to hold the line, the better. Does anybody have any?

Chillax a dumb joke wad? :/ I think it has really good difficult level. Can't just go all-in and hit your head through every obstacle, have to think first to overcome the overwhelming odds.

Holy shit, the second one is fucking fantastic, except for the horrible bitrate. Why 240p?

Also the completely inexhaustible supply of monsters on Nightmare kind of turns Doom's core fantasy on its head, don't you think? There's no way you can stop the hordes, you can only buy yourself time.

that was a nice run until those hellknights got you in a full nelson while the revs noogie'd you to death

@RottKing I was mad back then, played that one every day like 100 times but never actually won :D. I have one more record that died after blue skull, but it is not even 30% angry as this one, so this one is still a winner for me.

Also, thanks for best map in the pack!