Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slimz

Any good map with full of zombies?

I really wanna play a doom wad full of zombies.

What wads I gonna use?

- Smooth Doom

- Smooth Textures

By zombies do you mean standard Doom zombies (trooper/sergeant/ chaingun guy) or a mod for more traditional horror style zombies? 

If the former, Double Impact comes to mind in particular. Lots of troopers & sergeants there (it's Ultimate Doom so no chaingun guys though).

In my older megawad project which is currently on the backburner, I was going to do a mostly zombie only slaughter map where you just annihilate tons of former humans and sergeants. It was a nice map IMO, and I want to finish my megawad but there's no telling when I will get around to it.

A lot of Maps of Chaos uses weaker enemies casually.

I recall Doom 2 Reloaded having many zombies. (Just checked and it's high but not extreme: In techbase and city maps, about 50-60% of all monsters are zombies, in hell maps it's about 30-40%.)

There's a WAD I played on ZDaemon. It has 3 maps and sorta horror invasion of Zombies survival gameplay. You clear out the zombie waves, and get access to other rooms having weapons and ammo. There are a number of waves for each map, with a tense music in the background. Maps get really hard when zombies start invading your base from all sides. Best suited for multiplayer with a few players.

Link: http://rgho.st/8dzyldLhW

http://forums.zdaemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=12671&sid=403b756f51db45b9bd955681e91401ff

Edited by Rosh Fragger : added the link

16 hours ago, Amarande said:

By zombies do you mean standard Doom zombies (trooper/sergeant/ chaingun guy) or a mod for more traditional horror style zombies? 

If the former, Double Impact comes to mind in particular. Lots of troopers & sergeants there (it's Ultimate Doom so no chaingun guys though).

Yeahh....

12 hours ago, ChaingunnerX said:

First maps of 1monster.wad

Thanks and you need some community reputation~!