Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slimz

Post your DOOM monsters!

Meet the Warpvile! Here doing his fiery escape. He's a completely finished monster (wrapped up just after I released Echelon) that I've yet to put in any finished wad...

telep-02_1_orig.gif

Thanks to noisyvelvet for the decorate write-up!

1 hour ago, Soundblock said:

Meet the Warpvile! Here doing his fiery escape. He's a completely finished monster (wrapped up just after I released Echelon) that I've yet to put in any finished wad...

telep-02_1_orig.gif

Thanks to noisyvelvet for the decorate write-up!

Looks awesome and decent!

6489407_orig.gif

Since he explodes on death, it seemed kinda weird to have an inversed explosion for the odd occation a Viper gets ressurrected by an Archvile...

So, I put together this custom ressurrection animation and Noisyvelvet slapped some custom code on the monster, so he would "res right". Bet you've never seen that, even IF you played Echelon. I hardly ever saw it, even playing it repeatedly during testing...

anim04_orig.gif

14 hours ago, Soundblock said:

6489407_orig.gif

Since he explodes on death, it seemed kinda weird to have an inversed explosion for the odd occation a Viper gets ressurrected by an Archvile...

So, I put together this custom ressurrection animation and Noisyvelvet slapped some custom code on the monster, so he would "res right". Bet you've never seen that, even IF you played Echelon. I hardly ever saw it, even playing it repeatedly during testing...

anim04_orig.gif

Good thing heres  so many red on his/her skin, even weapon seems kinda like plasma rocket?

Here's one that's in the works, still have a lot of frames left to do. Can't decide what type of attack it should have. Any ideas guys? The two antennae whip forward at the attack... Thought of a hitscan lightning attack, but I don't even know if that would be possible to pull off in a cool way...

1941649_orig.gif

On 5/17/2017 at 11:51 PM, Soundblock said:

Here's one that's in the works, still have a lot of frames left to do. Can't decide what type of attack it should have. Any ideas guys? The two antennae whip forward at the attack... Thought of a hitscan lightning attack, but I don't even know if that would be possible to pull off in a cool way...

1941649_orig.gif

I think give a jumpscare attack... it takes 15 damages on easy mode but on normal and har is like 50.

Even looks so spooky too.